view more programs >
Community Leadership, Action and Service Program (CLASP)
Undergraduate students enrolled at Rutgers University with a minimum GPA of 3.0 may apply to CLASP. Graduating seniors may not apply. CLASP is open to students of all genders and we encourage applications from LGBT & GNC students, students of color, disabled students, non-traditional students and veterans. All majors and college affiliations are welcome!
HOW TO APPLY
Application forms may be completed online (see the link below) and all application materials (see checklist below) should be sent to IWL.CLASP@gmail.com. Selected internship sites may require interviews. The application deadline for CLASP is March 22nd. Students will be notified about admissions by May 1st.
- Online application form, submitted through the link below
- Recommendation form filled out by a Professor or Community Leader. Contact IWL.CLASP@gmail.com to let us know where to send the electronic form. Physical recommendation forms are available upon request.
- Unofficial Rutgers University Transcript - You can download a PDF copy of your unofficial transcript from the TAGS system, by clicking "Print Full Transcript" and saving the resulting PDF.
- Resume (please send an updated and professional copy)
- All supporting materials, including transcripts and resumes can be emailed directly to IWL.CLASP@gmail.com. Please write your name in the subject line.
Click here to apply online now!