view more programs >
Alison R. Bernstein Media Mentoring Program
An Exclusive Opportunity for Rutgers Alumnae!
- Program participants will gain industry insights through one-on-one mentoring
- Be placed with a highly accomplished CEO, VP, director, reporter, journalist, editor, etc.
- Access to powerful networking events and career workshops throughout the year centered on personal and professional growth
- Receive invaluable guidance from your assigned mentor on a monthly basis
- Connect with fellow mentees and mentors in the program
To Qualify as a Mentee You Are:
- A Rutgers Alumnae who is 1-7 years out of college
- Currently employed in the journalism, media or information technology field
- Ready to commit to your assigned mentor by meeting for at least three in-person one-to-one mentoring sessions, participate in additional monthly contact with your mentor on the platform of your choice (phone, email, skype, text, etc.) and attend scheduled program events throughout the year (September-May)
- Prepared to maintain clear and frequent communication with your mentor and the program coordinator
Deadline: Monday, July 24, 2017