view more programs >
WINGS- Women Investing in and Guiding Students
Eight-month college-to-career mentoring program
Who should apply:
Students who are going into their sophomore, junior, senior, or 5th year in the 2018-19 academic year with a 3.0 GPA or higher (slightly lower GPAs are also considered) should apply. Students graduating in January 2019 are not eligible for the program. All majors are welcome.
- Students must commit to meeting and communicating with their assigned mentor(s)
- Students are expected to attend all program events and workshops
- Students must register for the Short Topics on Work one credit course in the spring semester
How to apply:
To apply to the program please submit the following:
You can download the Application here.
- Application (See the link below)
- Your resume
- Two-page typed essay reflecting on the role of a mentor, three things you would like to learn from a mentoring relationship, and what you would like to achieve from participating in the program
- Two letters of recommendation from a professor, an employer, an adviser, or someone who can speak to your academic capacity, work ethic, and characte.
Please Note: Letters of recommendation should be addressed to the "WINGS Mentoring Program Selection Committee” and must be sent directly from the recommender to Ludine Daux, WINGS Program Coordinator, via email or mail.
The completed application including the application form, resume, and essay should be sent via email to Ludine Daux. The application deadline is March 15.
For more information please contact Ludine Daux, WINGS Program Coordinator, at email@example.com